Join our Communications ForumPosted by donna, 23rd February, 2022
We are re-launching our communications forum and are looking for residents to join and help us provide better communication and customer service.
As a member of the forum, you’ll review documents for Bournville Village Trust customers, communication process and systems and make suggestions for how they could be improved. Open to all residents in Birmingham and Telford, service managers will attend forum meetings – giving you the opportunity to ask questions, get a great understanding of a service and share your feedback directly with them.
What’s involved in being a member of the Forum?
• Four meetings a year either in person/online or combination of both
• You can ‘opt in’ to reviews of your choice
• Directly shape BVT communication with customers
• Opportunity to help BVT provide excellent customer service, quality customer-focused and inclusive communication
• Chance to develop your personal and professional skills such as team work and research.
Skills you’ll need
• Experience in communication and/or a willingness to learn and improve your skills in this area
• Ability to consider inclusivity when reviewing communication and the broad range of customers BVT serve
• Willingness to look at best practice in communication and apply this to reviews
• Ability to listen to other members of the forum and ensure everyone’s voice is heard.
If you’d like to find out more about joining the forum, you can contact our Community Development Worker Harry Guildford for an informal chat at email@example.com or call 0300 333 6540. We are planning to hold our first meeting in April, therefore if you are interested in joining the Forum, please contact Harry by 4th March 2022.« Back to Latest News